Main Article Content
The Association of the Chemical Engineers of Serbia has organized the 11th proficiency testing (PT) scheme for laboratories on March 22, 2022, in Kruševac, in which 33 laboratories from the region took part with more than 100 experts in water quality analysis. March 22 is celebrated each year as the World Water Day and in the present time of COVID-19 pandemic the scheme was one of the rare events that aimed to draw attention to this important day. The host was the Public Utility Company "Vodovod-Kruševac" and its water factory in Majdevo near the city of Kruševac at the lake Ćelije, which supplies the city and the surroundings with drinking water. This company has been rapidly growing in recent years and expanding its distribution network. The participants rated the PT scheme as excellent and as one of the rare occasions for them to meet the colleagues and exchange experiences in laboratory practices. The event was covered by the local media and the Radio Television of Serbia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.