Main Article Content
I would like to publicly apologize to my colleague and friend Dr. Branimir Grgur, professor at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy in Belgrade, for the recklessness of using his Figure as an idea to create Figure 2 in the paper Challenges and dilemmas of electrochemical conversion and energy storage, published in volume 76, No. 1 (2022) of this journal . I had a private approach to his original Figure, and I inadvertently did not inform that this figure was published in a monograph entitled Alternative Energy Sources: Principles of Conversion and Storage, published by the Corrosion Engineering Society, Belgrade, 2015, ISBN 978-86-91303 -6-1, Figure 3.1 on page 47 . Thus, I unethically failed to indicate the authorship of my colleague Grgur for this Figure and to cite monograph.
After Dr. Grgur drew the attention of the Journal's Editorial Office to my mistake and after I apologized to him that the mistake was not made intentionally, but by my carelessness, my colleague Grgur had much understanding for my explanation of the mistake, for which I am extremely grateful.
The Editor of the journal decided to publish the Corrigendum in this issue of the journal , and to make the necessary changes in the Online version of the article , which indicate that Figure 2 was created by modifying the original image of Dr. Grgur.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
Dekanski A, Challenges and doubts of electrochemical energy conversion and storage, Hem. Ind. 2022;76(1):43-54. https://doi.org/10.2298/HEMIND220201002D
Grgur B, Alternativni izvori energije: principi konverzije i skladištenja, Inženjersko društvo za koroziju, Beograd, 2015, ISBN 978-86-91303-6-1, 47 – in Serbian
Corrigendum, Hem. Ind. 2022;Articles in Press. https://doi.org/10.2298/HEMIND220406006D